Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST

There are two things I am constantly plugging in my life. One is the band Mute Math (check them out, they are freaking amazing) and the other is the hit show on ABC "Lost"



Okay, okay I know I have made fun of a few people like Bex for being obsessed with the show "24," but if you know me at all, you know that I am just as obsessed or more with Lost...and it's coming back tonight!!!

We are having a party for all of our equally obsessed friends tonight, so if you watch lost you can come! But, you can't talk or someone might kill you...sounds fun doesn't it? If you've never seen the show...you have to watch it, it seriously is the best show on television. Check out the trailer for the new season:



If you want to catch up, go to the Lost website and click on the video called "Lost Recap in 8 minutes and 15 seconds."

2 comments:

Nat Pat said...

so, what did you think of the season premiere? was it all you ever hoped for? i am jealous and sad that i don't have 24 to be addicted to this season.

Suzy Sypert said...

I must say Mute Math is pretty amazing, especially when it comes to their live performances.