Tuesday, April 29, 2008

lots to update on

Okay...so I have a lot to update, but instead of going with the normal incredibly long post with every detail of my life...I will just do the highlights :)

1. We are buying a house!! We close May 28 and will move in at the beginning of June...if you want to help us move and paint and remove popcorn...let me know :)

2. We had dessert night with The Hofmann's April 18...actually it was going to be movie night, but I changed the name to dessert night because we went to two places for dessert :) Pokey O's and Sprinkles in Dallas...but we did see "Expelled" at the Angelika and it was great!

3. Lost started again last week. The Office started again on April 10.

4. Mack and Dustin came over for dinner last Thursday.

5. We've hung out with The Walkers and The Smiths a lot...The Walkers put an offer in on a house 5 minutes from ours :)

6. We had dinner with the Nadwodny's.

7. I get free massages at my chiropracter.

8. Wednesday was Administrative Assistant's Day...Josh and Bleecker took me to Patrizio's for lunch...in my "limo" (which was really just Bleecker's car) and they got me a sweet card and Target gift card to buy stuff for our house...I have the best bosses ever

9. May is going to be really cool because all kinds of fun things are happening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Where are yall moving? Are we going to be neighbors and walking partners? We also can have slumber parties!!

Amber said...

SOO exciting! count us in on moving and working! i mean really count Vernon in...unless you want Titus and a newborn for entertainment! haha! Sarah said your house is so great! I CANNOT wait to see!
FREE massages NO WAY...that rocks.
TWO DESSERTS....thats what i'm talking about.
LOVE YOU MISS YOU!

John and Natalee Warren said...

Glad you finally updated! You know the Warren's are helping you move in! And hopefully we will make the list of people you hang out with a lot...;-)

Lauren Williams said...

yes :) i was waiting for you to mention the new purchase!
and can i just add i am thankful Pokey O's is not close to me or i'd be in trouble

Anonymous said...

hey we were the 2nd thing on your list ~ that's gotta mean something! or maybe it just means you really enjoyed having two desserts, not so much the hanging out part with us....