Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update

So...once again there is a lot to update on...it's been a busy couple of weeks, but mostly because we've been updating our house! We were able to get in last week...so we've been putting up walls, scraping off popcorn and painting for the last week and a half. It's been soooo tiring! We finally moved our stuff in yesterday, but we still have a couple of rooms to paint and touchups everywhere. But, the main rooms are done at least! I love our new house! It's just been a lot of work, but not as much as some houses, so I'm thankful for that! Anyways, I will post some pictures soon when we finally get everything finished.

Besides that I've been learning a lot...especially about how much of a sinner I am. I mean I knew that, but the Lord has just been revealing it more and more. But, it's cool because otherwise I would continue to think I'm great and keep on sinning in my little imaginary world. Anyways, I've realized that I have a passive heart and tend to blame my feelings and my sin on my circumstances or other people...which is not good. So instead of dealing with my issues I just keep blaming others or my circumstances and continue to fall into my same sin. It's ridiculous. So I'm trying to deal with that...when situations arise that my anger comes out I just try to remember that I'm angry because of my sin and I need to deal with it and move on. It's been extremely eye opening!

That's my update! I guess there's not really a lot at all..it just seems like a lot because we've been so busy with the house. But, hopefully we will get to relax again soon :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

hey friend! we want to come up and bring you a new house warming gift! We cant wait to see it! sorry we didnt get to help...that stinks. Vern got last night from Sudan so we can come help or do whatever if you need us tooo!!! love you!

The Nadwodnys said...

Can't wait to see the house "in person". The realtor pictures were cute enough! Gotta get this mattress over to you next week...at least I have an excuse to "drop in". Congrats again.

Lauren Williams said...

your house looks great!! so glad i got to see the before and after! thanks for sharing what's going on in your heart! i always love reading your updates!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your house. Maybe Luke and I can walk over after you got off work this week!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see house pics! :)