Thursday, August 7, 2008

So many books so little time....

I am on a book reading frenzy, for some reason lately all I have wanted to do it read. I keep finding more and more books that sound interesting and adding them to my list. So, if you're looking to read a little before summer is over, here are a couple that I just finished:





And three I'm reading currently:


This one is about dying to self...something I can always learn more about.




This one is about being a great admin...which I want to know more about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you like Angels & Demons?? I read it about 2 years ago after the Da Vinci Code and thought it was pretty good. Ron Howard and Tom Hanks are coming out with Angels & Demons next year. Keep me posted on the ones you're currently reading. They look good!

Bex said...

harry potter...yesssssssssss