Monday, December 8, 2008

Jillian is making me fill this out :)

Jillian tagged me to fill this out and I'm at the front desk answering phones and bored....so here goes!

8 Shows I love to watch

1) Lost
2) The Office
3) Friends
4) Arrested Development
5) Everybody Loves Raymond
6) I used to like Heroes, but it sucks now
7) I don't really watch TV very often, I only watch DVDs of TV Shows
8) The Cosby Show


8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Buck N Loons
2) Bennigans
3) Carino's
4) BJ's
5) Olive Garden
6) Snuffer's
7) Panera Bread Co.
8) Dairy Queen



8 Things that happened today
1) Woke up late
2) Talked to my Mom on the phone
3) Came to work
4) Had a meeting with Josh Patterson
5) Ate some corn chex for lunch
6) Worked on the Staff Christmas Party (which is tonight!)
7) Answered phones
8) Responded to A LOT of emails and it's only 1:14


8 Things I look forward to
1) STaff Christmas Party tonight!!!
2) Christmas....I love Christmas!
3) Going to MO to be with my family
4) By the Tree coming to play at The village in February!
5) Date Night...who knows what we'll do this week, but it's always fun
6) "Bible Study" with Angela and Jillian
7) Hanging out with Sarah this weekend
8) Did I mention Christmas?


8 Things on my wish list
1) I wish that I was a godly person.
2) I wish that everything was free and we never had to spend money on getting things fixed.
3) I wish that I was a bette wife.
4) I wish that I was an amazing cook and could just make up recipes.
5) I wish that I wasn't scared to sing in front of people.
6) I wish that I were more motivated to work out. (good one Jillian)
7) I wish that I were more motivated to eat better all the time.
8) I wish that I was more friendly and outgoing.

8 People I tag (Let's see... Do I even know 8 people with blogs??)
1) Angela Walker
2) Natalie Patterson
3) Amber Burger
4) Courtney Hofmann
5) Lauren Williams
6) Tarrah Lancaster
7) I can't think of anybody else
8) that might actually do this...

1 comment:

Lauren Williams said...

Jerry & I love the Cosby show too!! Wish one day you will sing in front of people too! I know you sing pretty!!